Books purchased from our website www.kitabmahalpublishers.com are eligible for a full refund if the complaint is registered by the customer within 15 days of dispatch. Refund shall be applicable under the following conditions.
1. In case the book is defective (torn, binding, or printing errors).
2. In case a wrong book is received by the customer than the one ordered.
3. In case the old edition of the book has been received by the customer (and a newer edition is available).
The customer only needs to send photos of the defective pages/cover via email and once approved from our end, the customer will receive a full refund along with the shipping charges within 7 days. The customer will obtain the refund in the same form of payment that was used to purchase the books. There is NO NEED TO RETURN the defective book to us as we do not replace or exchange the books that have been purchased. Our customers can only receive a refund.
In case the customer wants to return the book purchased from our website www.kitabmahalpublishers.com for any other reasons than listed above in the refund policy, they may do so subject to certain conditions as listed under.
1. Items can be returned if they are in the original condition within 5 days of receipt of the book.
2. Valid reason for returning the book will have to be given via e-mail.
3. Once approved by us via return e-mail, the book will have to be shipped to our registered office address by the customer at his/her own expense.
4. Refunds for the book shall be made within 7 days from receipt of the returned book after deducting the shipping charges incurred by us for sending the book. Only the value of the book charged shall be refunded. . The customer will be informed via e-mail about the refund.
5. The customer will obtain the refund in the same form of payment that was used to purchase the books.
Moreover, books purchased offline from our office, KitabMahal Publishers, 4655/21, Ansari Road, (G.F), Daryaganj, New Delhi-110002, India, cannot be returned online. Such returns and requests for refunds have to be made manually at the Office.