Career with us :We’re proud of our people and of their talent, drive and enthusiasm. We have a simple but ambitious goal: to be the best company to work for in the world, so that our people have the skills to leave, but choose to stay.
In the company of good books
It’s not just a job. We do more than just write you a pay cheque. Our commitment to be the very best in publishing is also reflected in our commitment to our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, and offer exceptional career opportunities, competitive salaries, and market leading bonus plans and a range of other outstanding benefits to assist you in your professional and personal lives. The benefits include:
- opportunities to work with famous authors and the best creative minds of the country
- incentive programmes
- widespread development opportunities in a truly international company
- leadership development and training opportunities
We are always interested in meeting highly motivated, talented people. If you would like to become a part of our team, please apply at so that we can track your submission when a suitable opening comes up.
Editors / Proof Reader
- Post-graduates with at least 2 years of relevant experience for Editor and a graduate minimum of 5 years relevant work experience for Proof Reader, preferably in the publishing industry or related fields
- Cope well with managing high workloads, tight deadlines and working as part of a diverse team.
- Be well-versed in publishing softwares (such as InDesign) and have an aptitude and enthusiasm for learning new technologies.
DTP Operator/ DTP Designer Applicants should:
- Have a degree/diploma from a reputed Institute
- A good level of page layout knowledge
- Be well versed with design packages such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in hi-resolution workflow/ pre-press/ colour assessment, correction and hi-res image manipulation
- Good verbal and written communication
- Have 3-6 years of relevant experience in the publishing industry
Please get in touch with the HR department for more details and refer your friends/acquaintances for the above position. Please send in your CVs to and mention the post applied for in the subject line.